The Site is situated at Bukit Batok West Avenue 6, is a mixed commercial–residential development located in an up and coming residential enclave. A 99-year leasehold mixed-use site at Bukit Batok West Avenue 6 has been awarded to Qingjian Realty. Surrounded by over 10,000 households in future high-rise private apartments and HDB flats, with large incoming catchment of young families with higher than average spending power.
Urban Redevelopment Authority (URA) said on Monday, 30 May.
Launched for sale in March, the tender attracted strong interest with 11 bids submitted by the close of tender on 24 May.
Qingjian submitted the top bid of $301.16 million, which translates to about $635 psf per plot ratio for the 1.5ha site. This is the developer’s first mixed-use development in Singapore, and it expects to build about 500 condominium units.
The development has approximately 60,000 sq ft of retail, F&B and services spaces for lease on the ground floor, with 520 residential units above.
“This location’s close proximity to the Jurong district, and the success of recent mixed development launches, are very positive indicators of the market’s likely reaction to a potential Qingjian development here,” said the firm’s General Manager, Li Jun.
Bukit Batok Mixed Development is a development with 1-4 bedrooms type with a total of 370 units. On the 1st level will be a food court, supermarket and a childcare. Developed by Qingjian Realty.
Sitting on a land of 14,969 sqm2, this exclusive development will be having impressive full condominium features. Residents will get to enjoy a 50m-lap pool, children’s pool, indoor gym, playground, BBQ Pits, and a 24-hour security concierge. All units will be equipped with with luxurious designer appliances.
▪ Developed by renowned developer Qingjian Realty
▪ Comprises a good mix of public and private residences
▪ Planned facilities and services that takes into account the needs of the community, as well as breathe new life into the town
▪ Anchor tenants: supermarket, food court, child care centre
▪ Target TOP date: 2019
▪ Well-connected to transport nodes.
▪ Close proximity to Bukit Batok MRT station and bus interchange
▪ Rare mixed development with Supermarket and food Court
▪ Close proximity to Singapore 2nd CBD (Jurong Lake District)
▪ Easy accessibility to Pan-Island Expressway (PIE) & Bukit Timah Expressway (BKE)
▪ Within 20 mins walk to Orchard Shopping belt
▪ Within 5 mins drive to Ng Teng Feng Hopsital (NTFH)
▪ Within close proximity is Dulwuch College, Millennia Institute and ITE West.
▪ close proximity is the Jurong East MRT, where there are 4 major shopping mall in the area; GEM, Westgate, Jcube and IMM.
Amenities near Bukit Batok
Bus Interchange & MRT
▪ Bukit Batok MRT
▪ Bukit Gombak MRT
▪ Jurong East MRT
▪ West Mall
▪ Princess Elizabeth Primary
▪ Bukit View Primary
▪ Yuhua Primary
▪ Crest Secondary
▪ Bukit View Secondary
▪ Bukit Batok Secondary
▪ NTUC FAIRPRICE (BUKIT BATOK MRT)
▪ Giant(bukit Batok Central Link)
▪ NTUC FAIRPRICE (BUKIT BATOK EAST)
Open for registration soon , Pls register below for latest infor and VIP invitation