Paya Lebar Quarter is situated right in the center of Paya Lebar Central District. Paya Lebar Quarter is a mix development that consists of 3 A-grade office towers with approximately 1 million square feet holding best in-class office amenities and space there is; a standalone retail plus mid-to-mid mall having over 340,000 square feet of entertainment, shopping and dining options and 3 residential towers that comprise of approximately 430 apartments which are positioned within a very generously lush green public space. This project is developed by Lendlease who is an international developer having a strong track record in global urban regeneration projects.
The site of Paya Lebar Quarter will comprise of two adjoining parcels with site area of approximately 4 hectares.
The end development value of this project is estimated to be around SGD$3.2 billion. Gross floor area is said to be 1.8 million square feet while total retail space will be over 340,000 square feet. The construction of this project commenced in January 2016 and is expected to go on till 2018. Talk is that the project will be completed in phases. The commercial and retail components are said to be completed in the other half of 2018 while residential component will be completed in first half of 2019. Hence there are total of 7 buildings in this project and this site is a 99-year leasehold site. The plan for this site says that Towers 1 and 2 will be having 14 floors each while Tower 3 will have 13 floors. The residential towers will have residential units that range from 1BHK-3BHK residential units.
Thus this is a high value S$3.2 billion project that comprises of retail, commercial and residential space. Other facilities like cycling path, lockers, bicycle storage, showers and more will be available for tenants. This is done in order to help Singapore in its vision of a car-lite city. Paya Lebar Oquarter’s elevated pedestrian network will perfectly connect you to both its campus and beyond. Thus whether you want to explore the development campus or its rich neighborhood, it will be very easy to do so.
Paya Lebar Quarter is situated at a very ideal location by providing direct access to Paya Lebar MRT interchange which joins the Circle Line and East West Line by providing direct access to more than 60 MRT Stations thus providing travelling conveyance to the residents. The location is also just 10 minutes away from Central Business District (CBD) and is 15 minutes away from Changi Airport if you are travelling by car. Paya Lebar Quarter has immediate access to approximately 6 bus stops that provide transport services via 20 bus routes. The project is also very well connected to Expressways such as East Coast Parkway, Nicoll Highway and Pan Island Expressway.
Paya Lebar is very close to culturally rich communities like Katong and Joo Chiat. It is also surrounded by food havens that thrive in these areas, thus providing comfort of food for the inhabitants and office-goers here. The other recent launches in the Paya Lebar area are Bartley Ridge and Bartley Residences and they both are 100% sold while the other one namely Botanique @ Bartley is approximately 98% sold. Paya Lebar Quarter will meet the new demand that has arisen since these other new launches. Other amenities that the residents would require like theatres, sport complexes, shops, spas, live entertainment and such are also very close by. Popular malls like Sun Plaza, One KM Mall etc are just at a walking distance.
Paya Lebar Quarter floor plans will be releasing soon with very efficient utilizing of the space.
TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE PAYA LEBAR QUARTER
1. An affordable residential community that will make a great future investment.
2. Is developed by globally known developer Lendlease
3. The development will turn Paya Lebar into a vibrant, fun-filled, pedestrian-friendly city neighborhood
4. Will have direct access to Paya Lebar MRT and more than 60 stations that reach out to all areas of Singapore
5. Is located between Singapore’s Central Business District and Changi Airport
6. Paya Lebar Quarter is just minutes away from expressways like East Coast Parkway, Nicoll Highway and Pan Island Expressway
7. This is a 99-year leasehold site having 7 buildings
8. Is at walking distance from renowned malls like KM Mall and Sun Plaza
9. Culturally rich districts like Joo Chiat and Katong are at a walking distance
10. Office towers are A-graded which offer best in-class office amenities and space
Paya Lebar Quarter will transform Paya Lebar into a cool happening place of Singapore. This place will merge fusion city style with Paya Lebar’s own specific and recognizable east side ambience. Paya Lebar Quarter aims to simplify the now complicated life. Everything that modern life requires to work, play and live is logically and smoothly integrated in one place thus allowing you enjoy the experiences and create your dream lifestyle. It would prove to be a great area for couples, families, singles, executives, business owners and more.
Centrium Square ,former Serangoon Plaza sited at Serangoon Road. Featuring a freehold mixed development consisting of 143 Offices, 49 Retails and 39 Medical Suites with a huge land of 68,521 sqft and a total gross area of 205,563sqft.
Centrium Square by Tong Eng Brothers set in the middle of a rich heritage and cultural enclave, district 8 Singapore. Centrium Square is the well known Farrer Park precinct. The excellent site which undergoing a rejuvenation with major transformation, with the nearby upcoming Connexion, Farrer Square Medical Suites, Farrer Square and Park Hotel Farrer Park.
Centrium Square is also conveniently located, excellently connectivity with only 110m to the Farrer Park MRT station and also a short stroll to the upcoming Jalan Besar MRT station. It is easily accessible by major expressways such as PIE and CTE expressways. Stone throw away to an array of amenities and eateries, such as City Square Mall, Mustafa Centre, Little India Arcade, Sim Lim Tower, The Verge, Sim Lim Square and Albert Complex. Within minutes walk away, residences can also visit Sheng Siong and Cold Storage Supermarkets for their daily necessities.
Centrium Square Attractions
• 1 mins walk to Farrer Park MRT station
• 2 mins walk to City Square Mall
• Rare Freehold mixed development with Office, Medical suites and retails
• wide range of amenities , Mustafa Centre, Little India Arcade, Sim Lim Tower, The Verge, Sim Lim Square and Albert Complex.
• Situated in a rejuvenation bustling District 8 , Farrer Park Estate.
• Foreigners are eligible to purchase
• No Additional Buyers’ Stamp Duty
• No Sellers’ Stamp Duty
• High rental return and capital appreciation
Centrium Square Specifications
Developer : Tong Eng Brothers
Tenure : Freehold
Address: 320 Serangoon Road, Singapore 218108
Site Area : 68,521 sqft
T O P : To be advise
District : D 08
Unit Mix :
231 in total
• 1st & 2nd Storey: 49 Retail Units
• 3rd & 4th Storey: Carpark (No. of lots to be confirmed) of Offices
• 5th Storey: Facilities Deck
• 6th-8th Storey: 39 Medical Units
• 9th-19th Storey: 143 Offices
59 Retail Units
132 Office Units
39 Medical Suites
Please Register HERE, as viewing is by app only. Thank you.
[contact-form-7 id=”35262″ title=”Centrium Square”]