The Square situated in the heart of Kidbrooke Village Centre , is very close to Kidbrooke train station which has been rebuilt, with London Bridge reachable in 15 minutes; Canary Wharf accessible in 22 minutes and Victoria in 28 minutes. This location also provides a highly fancied SE3 postcode. Regular buses are routed to take a stop just outside this square and there are talks for a future fast transport link which would go unto the Greenwich Peninsula. The village square is located at the centre of many other regular routes in the Kidbrooke development thus making the transport and public facilities easily accessible by foot, cycle and car.
A high range of on-site facilities for the residents include Sainsbury’s, always available doctors and dentists for your medical needs, nursery, cafes to meet your leisure needs and many more such amenities are always available.
Hence, The Square at Kidbrooke Village is a brand new and energetic community in London which provides an outstanding quality, sustainable new homes and apartments and a lifestyle that you and your family deserve.
TOP REASONS TO LIVE IN THE SQUARE @ KIDBROOKE VILLAGE:
1. Stunning surrounding landscape
2. 24-hour concierge service
3. Easy transportation
4. Individually developed units
5. High range of on-site facilities
6. Sustainable and energetic use of land space
7. Landscaped to reduce traffic speeds and noise impact
8. Provides highly-wanted SE3 postcode
9. Culturally prosperous area
10. Provides beautiful views from all sides