Wallich Residence is a condominium developed by renowned developers Guocoland. This property is a 99-year freehold leasehold and is situated at Wallich Street of District D02. The architects of this integrated development are Skidmore, Owings & Merrill. It makes a part of Tanjong Pagar Center- Guoco Tower. This tower is located on the total site area of 1.7 million square meters. Thus, this is a masterpiece skyscraper developed by Singapore’s one of the best developers that consists of Guoco Tower, Tanjong Pagar Center, Wallich Residence and Sofitel Hotel which would change Singapore’s skyline.
Guocoland is a renowned and award-winning developer who has made its name all across Asia. The company has worked on various housing projects in China, Singapore, Malaysia, and Vietnam. Guocoland is one of the top 10 property developers of Singapore. Their wide portfolio consists of commercial, residential, housing, retail and various integrated developments.
Wallich Residence Floor Plans
Guoco Tower comprises of 6 levels that includes retail outlets, Food & Beverage outlets, 38-storey of 5-star high-end luxurious hotel, Grade A office building that is 900,000 square feet and a Sofitel Singapore which connects the residential tower i.e. Wallich Residence. These residences are situated right above Guoco Tower thus ranging from 180 meters to 290 meters consisting approximately 50 residential storeys. Most of these units are North-South direction oriented and offers mesmerizing city and sea views. The North-South direction will give the residents the benefit of minimizing the solar heat and hence would provide pleasant atmosphere all year long. Wallich Residence is Singapore’s tallest residential building.
Social 180 is built on Level 39 which consists of infinity dip pools and lush green sky gardens that give mesmerizing views of Marina Bay. Thus residents can enjoy over here with their families after a busy day at work while enjoying a brilliant panoramic view of Marina Bay. Cloud 220 that is built on Level 52 comprises of a wine cellar, formal dining room and cocktail lounge. Residents can use this to entertain their guests. Apex that is built on Level 62 is Singapore’s only glass air-deck and is constructed exclusively for the residents. This air-deck is said to rank amongst those of Burj Khalifa and Empire State Building.
The development of Wallich Residence has choices of different spaces of 1-BHK, 2-BHK, 2 BR+study, 3-BHK, 3 BR+study, 4-BHK, 4 BR+study, 4 units of 4 bedroom junior penthouses which will be spread over 3509 square feet plus 1 unit of 5 bedroom super penthouse which will be spread of 21,108 square feet. Thus the needs of working professionals, families or singles can be easily met.
Wallich Residence Location
Wallich Residence is situated at such a location which would provide great convenience to its residents. It is located exactly above Tanjong Pagar MRT Station which operates East-West Line. Orchard Shopping Belt is 8-minutes train ride away or just 4 stations away. For those residents who prefer driving Orchard can be reached in just 6-minutes. Also, Wallich Residence is easily connected to Singapore’s major expressways like Central Expressway (CTE), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP) and Ayar Rajah Expressway (AYE) which would make travelling very easy for the residents.
Wallich Residence pricing with lots of amenities, shopping malls like Icon Village, Marina Bay Link Mall, People’s Park Complex, China Square and Chinatown Point are in close proximity. Thus the residents can fulfill their shopping needs very easily. Those residents who are looking to rejuvenate themselves can hangout with friends and families at bistros and restaurants which are located along Amoy Street and Tras Street. Maxwell Market, Tanjong Pagar Plaza Block 6 Market, and Food Center are just few minutes’ walk away. The residents can fulfill their cravings for international cuisines and local food over here.
Various parks and recreation clubs are located in the vicinity of Wallich Residences such as HomeTeamNS @ Chinatown, Pearl’s Hill City Park, Esplanade Park, Singapore Recreation Club, Singapore Cricket Club, Fort Canning Park, Singapore Mariners’ Club, Hong Lim Park, and such. Thus residents can spend some quality time with their friends and family over here.
Tanjong Pagar MRT Station
Central Expressway (CTE)
Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE)
East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP)
Ayar Rajah Expressway (AYE)
Orchard Shopping Belt
Pearl’s Hill City Park
Marina Bay Link Mall
People’s Park Complex
HomeTeamNS @ Chinatown
Tanjong Pagar Plaza Block 6 Market
Singapore Recreation Club
Singapore Cricket Club
Fort Canning Park
Hong Lim Park
Wallich Residence makes a perfect location that offers both classy and sophisticated living, perfection, luxury and comfort of exclusive sky-homes that modern-living residents are looking for. It would make a great choice of residence for both singles and families who are in search of ultra-modern living location.
TOP REASONS TO CHOOSE WALLICH RESIDENCE:
1. A condominium developed by renowned developers Guocoland.
2. The condominium is situated at Wallich Street of District D02
3. The development is a masterpiece skyscraper that consists of Guoco Tower, Tanjong Pagar Center, Wallich Residence and Sofitel Hotel.
4. Most of the residential units are North-South direction oriented and offers mesmerizing city and sea views.
5. Offers choices of different spaces of 1-BHK, 2-BHK, 2 BR+study, 3-BHK, 3 BR+study, 4-BHK, 4 BR+study, 4 units of 4 bedroom junior penthouses plus 1 unit of 5 bedroom super penthouse
6. Consists of infinity dip pools and lush green sky gardens that give mesmerizing views of Marina Bay; a wine cellar, formal dining room and cocktail lounge; Singapore’s only glass air-deck
7. Located exactly above Tanjong Pagar MRT Station and Orchard Shopping Belt is conveniently located nearby
8. Major expressways like Central Expressway (CTE), Marina Coastal Expressway (MCE), East Coast Parkway Expressway (ECP) and Ayar Rajah Expressway (AYE)
9. Shopping malls like Icon Village, Marina Bay Link Mall, People’s Park Complex, China Square and Chinatown Point are in close proximity.
10. HomeTeamNS @ Chinatown, Pearl’s Hill City Park, Esplanade Park, Singapore Recreation Club, Singapore Cricket Club and Fort Canning Park are easily accessible.