Forestwood Residencesat Lorong Lew Lian with a land site of 14,001.5 square metres, 99 leasehold land was under reserve list of the Government Land Sales programme and a developer has committed a minimum bid of $250 mil. There is a Total number of 11 bids received, indicating great interest. Successfully bided by joint venture between City Developments, Hong Leong Holdings with top bid of S$321 million which translating to S$710 psf ppr.
Forest wood Residences can be develop to a 465 residential units.
Forest wood Residences is only approximately 3-4 mins walk to Serangoon MRT and opposite the Nex Mega Mall , also the Bartley Circle Line Station which is 500 m away. Its only 10 minutes’ train ride to reach Orchard shopping belt and the City Centre.
With great accessibility to Central Expressway (CTE) which links to Pan Island Expressway (PIE) and Kallang Paya Lebar Expressway (KPE).
Located only 400m away from Serangoon MRT Interchange, analyst projected that this project will be very well received. Circle line Mrt also leads directly to Bidadari estate which is the next up and coming residential cluster under the government Master Plan.
Forestwood Residences @ Lorong Lew Lian Attractions
▪ Only 3-4 Minutes walk to Serangoon MRT Station Interchange and Serangoon Bus Interchange.
▪ Stone throw to Nex Mega Shopping Mall and eateries along Upper Serangoon Road.
▪ Mins drive to Kovan Heartland Mall
▪ 99 Leasehold with Full condominium facilities
▪ Close proximate to established institutions such as St Gabriel’s Secondary School, Paya Lebar Methodist Girl’s School as well as Maris Stella High School.
▪ Renowed and branded developer- CDL
Register of Interest HERE!
[contact-form-7 id=”35945″ title=”Forestwood Residences”]